To protect your landing pages from spyware parsing, PeerClick presents special protection functionality.
A special key is generated in the campaign link, which is valid for a certain specified time (300 seconds by default). Accordingly, a user can get on a lander only through the campaign link. After going through the campaign link, the lander will be available through a direct link for 300 seconds, after this time interval, when a user goes directly to the lander link, a white page will be displayed even to the user who has passed through the campaign link.
- php7.0, php7.1, php7.3, php7.4
- OpenSSL module - possibly missing.
- The Hash module is standard.
- PCRE extension is standard.
To set up LP Protection:
- Add pr_key token to the lander URL.
- Copy the security code in the lander settings or in the Settings - Security section and place it at the beginning of the lander PHP code. Specify the protection lifetime in seconds.
Pay attention that protection script by default cuts off proxy traffic.
To prevent proxy traffic from being cut off, remove the following part from the copied script: $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] == $objRes->ip &&
- If you need to display some other content instead of a white page, copy the code at the bottom of the page in the Settings - Security section and place it at the beginning of the lander PHP code. Replace the block from the White page with the content that you want to display instead of the white page, the Black page block with the content of your lander.