Step 1. Adding Indoleads as a Network in PeerClick
The first step is to add Indoleads as an Affiliate Network in PeerClick. Go to the Networks Tab in your PeerClick account and click New. Since Indoleads is already included in the PeerClick Networks database, just choose it from the suggested pre-sets and click Add. The data will be filled in automatically, including clickID macros.
Copy the Postback URL and click Save.
Step 2. Setting up Postback URL in Indoleads
Log into your Indoleads account and open the Account tab. Find the Postback section. In order to enable tracking, you need to set up a Postback link.
Paste the pre-set Postback URL template you copied in Step 1 into the corresponding field and click Save.
Step 3. Obtaining offer URL in Indoleads
Go to Offers tab and select your desired Offer. Click "view" in Actions panel, choose a landing page if you need it and copy tracking link.
Step 4. Creating an offer in PeerClick
Return to your PeerClick account. Go to Offers tab and click New. Give name to your offer. Paste your unique tracking link into the URL field. Choose Indoleads as Affiliate Network. Postback URL and clickid macros will be filled in automatically and click Save.
Step 5. Сreate Campaign in PeerClick
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Step 6. Launch Campaign
Copy your campaign link and create a campaign in your traffic source account.
Now you can launch campaigns using different targeting options, creatives, and analyse your data.