Step 1. Adding TrafficHunt as a Traffic Source in Peerclick
To add TrafficHunt to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose TrafficHunt from the catalog and press Add. TrafficHunt postback URL and all the available macros will be already added to the Source.
Importantly: mark the checkbox Enable postback, if you want to send the postback to your source
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a campaign in TrafficHunt
Log into your TrafficHunt advertiser account, click the Campaigns tab. You can either choose an existing campaign or click New Campaign and create a new one. Fill in the information related to your campaign.
Paste the Campaign link you have obtained in Step 2 into Link section and proceed with setting up your TrafficHunt Campaign and don't forget to Update Campaign