Step 1. Adding Revcontent as a Traffic Source in Peerclick
To add Revcontent in Peerclick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Revcontent from the catalog and press Add. Available tracking macros will be automatically added to the Source.
Past your postback that you have from Step 1 and mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Revcontent
In your Revcontent account, go to the Campaign Boosts section and click in the Create Campaign Boost button. Fill out the basic information regarding your desired traffic. At the bottom of the page you will see the Tracking section and a built-in Tracking code generator.
We recommend to skip this part and use Peerclick for generating your Campaign Tracking code, as all macros will be populated automatically and you won't need to insert them manually.
Save your Campaign and open it from the Dashboard. Proceed to the Manage content section. Paste the Campaign URL you have copied in Step 2 into the Destination URL section. Click Submit to Upload your images and content information. After a quick approval your Campaign is ready to go live!