Propeller Ads is an internet media company that is sharply focused on delivering the easiest, most effective, and reliable global digital advertising platform. Their advertising network offers multi-channel advertising solutions for display, desktop, video, mobile, and in-app. It’s important for ad formats to be optimized for each channel, so it’s a good thing that they are obsessed with the modernization of algorithms and the use of the latest technologies. It’s their goal to always see where the next changes are coming from and adapt quickly to ensure that publishers and advertisers are always one step ahead of their competition.
If you wish to use Propeller Ads as your Traffic Source, we will show you exactly how to track your campaigns with the help of PeerClick.
Step 1. Adding PropellerAds as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Propeller Ads to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Propeller Ads from the catalog and press Add. Propeller Ads postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Setting Up Postback to pass conversions to Propeller Ads
Now, it is time to make sure that conversions get passed to your Traffic Source. Log into your Propeller Ads Advertiser account and open the Tracking tab. There you will see your personal Postback URL link.
Edit the Postback URL template in your PeerClick account with the actual values from Propeller Ads. Scroll down to the Postback section and click Add. The Postback template will be populated automatically. However, in order to complete the setup, you need to replace certain parameters with your own unique values that were obtained from your Propeller Ads account. And mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 4. Launching a campaign in Propeller Ads
In your Propeller Ads account, open the Campaigns tab and click the Create Campaign button. Fill in all necessary information about your campaign. Paste the Campaign URL you copied in Step 2 in the Target URL field.
Click Start Campaign. If you go back to Tracking tab, you will be able to test your Campaign URL and make sure you have set up everything correctly. Just paste the link into the corresponding field and press Check URL button.