Step 1. Adding Bing ads as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
The first step is to add Bing ads as a Traffic Source in PeerClick. Go to the Traffic Sources Tab in your PeerClick account and click New. Since Bing ads is already included to the PeerClick Traffic Sources database, just choose it from the suggested pre-sets and click Add, then Save your New Traffic Source.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Setting Up Conversion Tracking in Bing ads
Log into your Bing ads account, click the Campaigns tab. In the Campaign list, choose a campaign that contains ads that you want to track conversion for. On the Campaign selected page, click an ad group that that you want to track conversion for. On the Ad group selected page, click the Ads tab. Under Ad title, click the ad for which you want to enable tracking.
Click the pencil edit button in the upper right corner next to the ad name. To successfully set up a campaign, you need to input your offer’s Landing Page URL into the Final URL section.
Your modified tracking link needs to be added to the Tracking Template section.
Press the Test button once you’ve submitted all your data. If the set up is correct, you will receive a “Landing Page found” message. Click Save.