Step 1. Adding Adsaro as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Adsaro to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Adsaro from the catalog and press Add. Adsaro postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback if u need to send information about convertions to the Source. Please note that in the link you need to replace uid with your own from the Adsaro system. Campaigns -> Postback .
You may off the macros you don't wish to use by clicking on the green trigger.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Adsaro
Set up a campaign in your Adsaro ad account. Go to the section Campaigns -> click on Set up a campaign and start create a new campaign, make the necessary settings, enter all the necessary information about countries, types of devices, set limits and also information about the necessary traffic. In the Destination field in the Add creative section add the campaign address copied in Step 2 . Remember to push Save.