- Meet JS website protection! Now the website protection set-up is as easy as could be.
- Select a redirect mode as To rule or To URL in website protection campaign type.
- Choose a custom domain in JS script section. Keep in mind that website protocol and selected domain protocol must match.
- Copy JS pixel and set like a tracking pixel to your LP HTML code.
- Added new campaign setting Campaign Type: choose Campaign Type according to your funnel logic. Read more here.
- Choose Redirect if you track through the PeerClick's campaign URL. Within this option you can rotate both, landers and offers, in your campaign..
- Choose Direct if you track through direct tracking URL and pixel without an initial redirect. Lander rotation is not supported, but you can still rotate offers in your campaign.
- Choose Website Protection if you need to pass moderation with substituting of content that does not pass this moderation for sure.
- Added new campaign section Tracking: all the tracking links and pixels related to the campaign in the one place for more convinient work.
Read more here.
- Added domain parking validating: all added custom domains verify for CName at Settings - Domains section.
- Tracking pixels update: work principe is changed.
Previously set pixels are working as well.