Step 1. Adding Yeesshh as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
Depends on which traffic u need, postback for Push notifications and Pops will be different. So if u need Push traffic then create source Yeesshh Push. If u need Pops - create Yeesshh Pops.
To add Yeesshh to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Yeesshh from the catalog and press Add. Yeesshh postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback if u need to send information about convertions to the Source.
You may off the macros you don't wish to use by clicking on the green trigger.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign. The creating campaign from the start and creating an offer u can see by the link below.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Yeesshh
Set up a campaign in your Yeesshh ad account. Go to the section Campaigns -> click on Create campaign and start create a new campaign, make the necessary settings, enter all the necessary information about countries, types of devices, set limits and also information about the necessary traffic. in the Destination field in the Creatives section add the campaign address copied in Step 2 . Remember to push Submit
The last step u need set up a Goal: "TQ & Analytics" tab > "Conversion Tracking" > Enter any name you want in "Enter goal name" (and leave "conversion value" to 1). From now on, the value sent in your post-back will appear in Yeesshh system as a "Goal", and Yeesshh can optimize bids. A "Goal" is basically the target CPA or CPI or value per conversion you want to reach.