Step 1. Adding Tonic as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Tonic to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Tonic from the catalog and press Add. Tonic postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Tonic
In your Tonic advertiser account, open either the POP or the Zero-Click tab, depending on which type of Campaign you wish to create. Click the New Campaign button. Submit the necessary information regarding your traffic and targeting options and proceed to the Next Step.
Paste the Campaign URL you copied in Step 2 of this guide into the Redirect URL field.
If you wish to track conversions for your Campaign, open the Optional Advanced Settings tab. Here you will see the Postback URL template used by Tonic. The link needs to be edited with necessary tracking parameters. Good news is, we have done it for you and the correct link is already added to PeerClick!
Choose the Auto payout option if your Affiliate Network allows dynamic payout tracking. Otherwise insert the cost manually. Once you are done setting up your Campaign, click the Save and Start Campaign button.