Step 1. Adding RUNative as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add RUNative to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose RUNative from the catalog and press Add. RUNative postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback if u need to send information about conversions to the Source.
You may turn off the macros you don't wish to use by clicking on the green trigger.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in RUNative
Read the full article about How to create your first campaign with RUNative, here:
support.runative.com How to create your first Campaign
Sign in to your RUNative account and start creating a new campaign by clicking on +Create a campaign. Start by giving your campaign a name and choosing a format. Set your Targeting preferences and choose your audience. On the Ads tab click on Upload Icon and add your ads, Brandname and Headline. Add the campaign address copied in Step 2 in URL field. Remember to push Save.