Step 1. Adding Mobusi as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Mobusi to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Mobusi from the catalog and press Add. Mobusi postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Mobusi
In your Mobusi's private dashboard, go to the offers section and click in the new offer button.
Fill out the required fields and submit the form once you have finished creating a Campaign. If set up correctly, your account manager will approve it after a quick review.