Step 1. Find your Postback API key in Go2mobi
The first step is to obtain the api_key from Go2mobi in order to further modify the postback URL. In order to do that, open the Account tab and scroll the page down until you see the blue Conversion Tracking button. You will see your postback URL. Basically, you only need to copy the api_key inside the link.
Please note that the Postback API key found in the Conversion Tracking section is not the same as your Go2mobi API key found on the Account tab.
Step 2. Set Up Go2mobi as Traffic Source in PeerClick
The next step is to add Go2mobi as a Traffic Source in PeerClick. Go to the Sources Tab of your PeerClick account and click New. Since Go2mobi is already included in the PeerClick Sources database, just choose it from the suggested Presets. The data will be filled in automatically. In the postback URL, replace the api_key value “REPLACE” with the API key obtained during the previous step.
Step 3. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens: