Step 1. Adding Clickaine as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add Clickaine to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose Clickaine from the catalog and press Add. Clickaine postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback.
You may off the macros you don't wish to use by clicking on green trigger.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in Clickaine
In your Clickaine advertiser account, open the Campaigns tab and click ADD CAMPAIGN. Submit the necessary information regarding your targeted countries and device types, as well as information about your preferred traffic. The Campaign URL you copied in Step 2 needs to be pasted into the Landing URL field.
Click SAVE & GO BACKonce you have finished creating a Campaign. If set up correctly, it will be approved by your Personal manager after a quick review.