Step 1. Create your postback URL on Clickadilla
to your Clickadilla Advertiser Account, click the Tracking tab.
Your Clickadilla postback URL is created automatically.
This is your unique token. You will need at Step 2.
Step 2. Add Clickadilla as your traffic source on PeerClick
Log in to your PeerClick account, choose the Traffic sources tab and then click
the New button.
Next find Clickadilla in the template list and click the Add button.
PeerClick will pre-populate all the necessary traffic source settings.
Don’t forget to change “YOUR_TOKEN_HERE” to your unique token from postback URL that we created in Step 1.
You can fill the creation form to help tracker understand what kind of data it will receive in the tracking parameters.
Please add all of the Clickadilla tracking parameters you need to get data from and save your new traffic source. Please note that different ad formats have different tokens.
After completing all replacements, click Save to maintain your Clickadilla settings on PeerClick (if you want to make any changes - select your traffic source from the list and click the Edit button).
Step 3. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 4. Set up the Campaign on Clickadilla
Log in to your Clickadilla advertiser account and create your Ad Campaing. This video will help you to create a campaign easily and quickly.
It's important to use Campaign URL you've received from PeerClick campaign as your Ad URL.