Step 1. Adding AdRight as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add AdRight to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose AdRight from the catalog and press Add. AdRight postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to enable Traffic source postback URL if u need to send information about conversions to the Source.
You can disable macros you don't wish to use by clicking on the green trigger.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in AdRight
Go to your AdRight account and create a campaign. Go to the section Campaigns and choose between Create push campaign or Create popunder campaign. Start by giving your campaign a name, set campaign budget and limits. Set your targeting preferences and choose your audience.
At the final step: choose the type of ad, give it a title, you can also add a description. Upload your images, insert the campaign URL copied from the tracker in Step 2 in the Destination URL.
Click Finish to save your campaign.