Step 1. Adding ActiveRevenue as a Traffic Source in PeerClick
To add ActiveRevenue to PeerClick open the Sources tab and click New. Choose ActiveRevenue from the catalog and press Add. ActiveRevenue postback URL and all the available macros will be automatically added to the Source. Don't forget to mark the checkbox Enable postback.
Step 2. Creating a Campaign in PeerClick
When you start set up the campaign in the PeerClick you must already have prepared an offer, which u will add in the campaign.
1. Go to the Campaigns tab.
2. Click +New.
3. Give a name to your campaign in the Campaign name field.
4. From the Traffic source drop-down menu select the traffic source that you have previously created.
5. Select the cost model in the Cost type section. If you have selected to track costs with one of the four cost models (CPC, CPM, CPA, RevShare), you might need to provide the cost value in the Number of cost field. You can update the values you set at any moment using the Update cost function.
6. If you want to use a lander, click on + Add lander and choose from the drop-down menu.
7. Choose Direct linking if you don’t want to use a lander page.
8. Click + Offer to choose offers from the list.
9. Click Create. Read more about Campaign settings.
Your Campaign URL will be generated at the Tracking section of the campaign automatically. Copy the link to clipboard. Here is the example of the link with the added tokens:
Step 3. Launching a Campaign in ActiveRevenue
Log in to your ActiveRevenue account, go to Campaigns create campaign what you choose, native for example, than click Create Native Campaign tab on the left-hand menu. Fill in the necessary fields information what you need and insert Campaign link from PeerClick to the New Native Ad tab and there to Destination URL field. Don't forget to Submit that all and click Finish