- Added custom columns to the statistics table settings.
To add a custom column, go to the statistics table settings.
1. In the window that opens, select the Create custom column option.
2. Give the column a name.
3. Select the format of the displayed value:
Decimal (the column value is displayed with the default number of decimal places for the statistics table)
Monetary (the value of the column is assigned the currency)
Percentage (column value * 100)
4. Set the formula by which the data will be calculated using the calculator and available existing columns in the field below.
5. Save the custom column.
- Added Fraud Type column to Click Log and Conversion Log.
1. To display a column in the statistics table, go to the table settings.
2. Select the Fraud Type column.
3. Save the changes.
- Added grouping by fraud details in the API.
Added grouping (groupBy) for the GET /report method by fraud details.
- Added a universal button for creating elements.
Creation of any tracker element is available on any tab with the Create button.
To create an element:
1. Click Create.
2. Select the required element from the drop-down menu.