Use CTRL + F (CMD + F) for quick search.
- How to set up the tracker?
Follow this step-by-step guidance for quick platform introduction http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4179519-creating-a-campaign-in-peerclick
- How to add a traffic source?
If the traffic source is in the trusted list, add it according to this guidance. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4241463-predefined-traffic-source-settings
If the traffic source is out of the trusted list, add it according to this guidance. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4283428-custom-traffic-source-settings
- How to add an affiliate network?
If the affiliate network is in the trusted list, add it according to this guidance. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4241351-predefined-affiliate-networks-settings
If the affiliate network is out of the trusted list, add it according to this guidance. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4280698-custom-affiliate-network-settings
- Why does the cost not count?
1. Make sure ‘Without cost’ type is not selected in your campaign settings.
2. For cost types RevShare, CPA, CPC, CPM, enter the number of costs in the appropriate field below.
3. For the Auto cost type, make sure that the cost transfer from the traffic source is configured (Cost parameter).
- How to set up Auto cost?
The cost value transfer from the traffic source is configured using the Cost parameter. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4283428-custom-traffic-source-settings#h_859b34ede5
In the campaign settings, the cost type is specified as Auto.
- How to delete a campaign?
There is no option for deleting campaigns or campaign elements. The campaign can be archived.
- How to get a campaign back from the archive?
Select the campaign filter Archive.
Then select the campaign you want and click Restore.
- Why isn't the campaign link copied?
The campaign link is not generated for a Direct type campaign, which is provided to work with tracking pixels, not links. To work with a campaign link, create a Redirect type campaign according to this article. http://help-center.peerclick.com/en/articles/4179519-creating-a-campaign-in-peerclick